We support wealth individuals through every phase of their lives, from inheritance and marriage to the civil litigation, including beneficiaries and heirs, high net worth individuals, senior executives, owners and entrepreneurs, talented and creative people.
Beneficiaries and heirs
Some of the key questions facing you as the beneficiary of an estate are how to deal with the tax liabilities, how to protect and preserve the legacy for the future and how best to deal with any contested claims on the estate.
High net worth individuals
The total number of high net worth individuals continues to grow at the significant rate and, in some parts of the world, being an HNWI can expose you to a great deal of risk.
Having acquired a senior executive position in your organization, you will be only too aware that it carries not only rewards and recognition but also numerous internal and external responsibilities, including responsibility for incidents.
Talented and creative
If you have a talent; protect it. As soon as you start to turn your talent and hard work into money you can find yourself exposed to risk in way that you haven’t had to worry about before.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in the area of matrimonial law, including separation and division of marital property, inheritance law, including overseas inheritance matters, law governing assets acquisitions and dispositions, criminal law, law defending good name and reputation.
Our focus is on ensuring that our advice to a client is tailored to client’s exact needs and takes full account of all the competing factors in client’s aims and ambitions.
What We Do
- Advising clients on family asset protection.
- Representing clients on assets acquisitions and dispositions, including, inter alia, securities transactions (shares and stocks), real estate and movable property transactions.
- Advising clients on all aspects of business and personal life, including drafting and advising on employment contracts and advising directors and senior managers on corporate governance, regulatory issues.
- Advising clients on their rights and responsibilities as owners of partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies.
- Advising clients on all aspects of criminal law.
- Representing and advising clients on defending good name and reputation.
- Representing and advising clients on matrimonial matters, including separation and division of marital property, settlement issues, prenuptial agreements.
- Representing and advising clients on inheritance disputes, including international disputes.